What to Expect in Cincinnati:
Creation Nation! Monochromatic Build Areas! Master Builder Academy! LEGO Games! And so much more! To see more information about these awesome build areas, check out the Fun Activities page on LEGOkidsfest.com
In addition to the fun LEGO activities, here's what you can expect from our sponsors, partners and exhibitors:
- Reading Rest Stop, presented by DK Publishing: Families love checking out the various LEGO books and taking a minute to sit and read.
- Going Green with Honest Kids: build fantastical green creations with all the same color and sized brick – and get a tasting of the yummy and organic Honest Kids drink.
- BISSELL sweepers love sweeping up LEGO bricks! Have you ever stepped on a LEGO brick in the middle of the night? Ouch! Make it fun to sweep up those small bricks with a BISSELL sweeper.
- Cincinnati Museum Center: Their newest exhibit, “Mount Vesuvius” is welcomed in at the LEGO KidsFest with a volcano build out of LEGO bricks.
- Cincinnati Zoo: Get to know some of the world famous zoo’s animals up close and learn about the fun-filled camps and overnights.
- Cincinnati Art Museum: Make your own piece of art with LEGO bricks, have it photographed and then create a frame to display your masterpiece.
- WAVE Foundation at the Newport Aquarium: See live animals and get your face painted. Participate in interactive games and puzzles.
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center: For a $1 donation in our Garden of Giving you can build a LEGO flower and then “plant” it in the garden. Donations will be matched by the LEGO Children’s Fund, up to $10,000. The more you build, the more we give!!!
- Bricks 4 Kidz: Experience interactive models built from LEGO bricks, motors, gears, axels and more, and create your own optical illusion.
- Connections Academy: Try your hand at the virtual rock & mineral lab, chemical reactions, balances and much more.
- Macaroni Kid: Visit the Macaroni Kid booth and express your creativity with face painting and a colorful macaroni crafts for everyone!
Check the LEGO KidsFest page on the blog for your discount ticket code! We will have a giveaway soon!